No time to write blog posts, articles, or content for your pet industry site?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
As a freelance pet industry writer, my specialties include:
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO) and Social Media Optimized (SMO) editorial content that helps keep your website high in Google rankings and makes sure your content reaches everyone
- Custom content of the highest quality which will generate more traffic to your website, boost your conversion rate, and increase your search engine visibility
- Web writing that grabs a reader’s attention and makes them want to stick around your site
- Prose full of vivid, sharp industry-related, easy-to-scan terms
My engaging content can help your pet business find new clients through social media sharing, reach new audiences by boosting your website’s online visibility, and increase new business leads.
I specialize in the following topics:
- Eco-friendly dogcare
- Dog health
- Dog products
- Dog services
If your industry does not appear on my list, please feel free to contact me, as I am more than willing and able to expand my horizons and write about all kinds of different topics.
When I take you on as a client, I will:
- Provide all the blog topics
- Guest post on your behalf
- Upload posts to your content management system
- Include a feature image with all your blog posts
Please click here for a list of writing samples.
Still not convinced? Check out my LinkedIn profile here.
“Jessica was hired to create online marketing campaigns for our growing list of clients scattered across the country. She helped drive brand awareness, engagement, and traffic to social media pages and we were beyond pleased with the quality of her work.” – Olga Artegea, Digital Account Manager at G/O Digital
“We initially hired Jessica to create content for some of our clients’ blogs. She did such a great job that we asked her to write blog posts for all our medical clients. Jessica wrote over 700 articles and her work exceeded our expectations in every way.” – Steven Siwek, President at Medical Marketing Solutions
For more information, or to hire me, send me an email at email@example.com or reach out through my contact page.